Wed, Apr 29|
FREE Online Conscious Dance Class with Hope Corbin
Explore freeform movement, breathwork, and energy-work to shake off stress, uplift your spirit, and deeply connect to the truth of your heart. Cost: FREE
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2020, 7:30 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. MDT
About the Event
From the comfort of your own home explore freeform movement, breathwork, and energy work to shake off stress, uplift your spirit, and connect deeply to the truth of your heart.
All are welcome, no need for previous experience.
However you are feeling - joy, sad, angry, tired, or energized ~ bring it to the dance. Together we will co-create a sacred safe space for you to be authentic and true to yourself. As you dance you will get out of your head and deeper into your body, release tension and stress, and return to freedom, joy and Love.
Cost: FREE! I am gifting these to the community!
Once you register you will then you will receive an email with the details on how to join the Zoom class. If you don't receive an email within an hour please check your spam/junk mail box. If you still can't find it please message me via this site.
How to prepare for our online practice:
- join me 10-15 mins before class begins to settle in and warm up your body. I will be playing some warm up music and you can stretch, breathe, and do whatever you need to do to get really present
- If you're new to Zoom, don't worry it's pretty easy. I'll guide you through it
- be in a quiet, private space where you will not be distracted or disturbed
- turn any excess electronic devices off so you will not be distracted by them
- for better sound while you dance ~ plug a speaker into your laptop or smart device when music begins (not before as it will send out weird echoes)
- wear comfortable clothes (layers to stay warm + blanket to be cosy) - have open and safe space to move - bring a water bottle
- bring an open mind and heart
Questions?? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 1-780-619-7638